Subject: Re: mechanical movement
From: [email-masked]
To: "[email-masked]"@3049.enet.dec.com
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 94 22:02:42 EDT

>I have a few MECH type objects I want to animate. How do I go about it ?
> will bones work ? I have mechanical joints that will be moving. In
>Imagine it was pretty easy to do this type of movement. How would you
>approach this in lightwave.
>                                                        bill
>/************************************************************************\
>        Bill leimberger Nashua NH.
>/*************************************************************************\
>
>>	This is not a newbie kind of question, it is just a stupid
>>	freakin' question.  'way too general.  You wanta know how to 
>>	"animate" something, read the manual.  You have a specific
>>	problem, ask the list.

>>	Geez.

>>
>>	Posted to the list as a public service.

***********************************************************************
*   (OOOOO)  [email-masked]  |  Synergy Graphix & Animation     *
*  (OOOOOOO)  Welcome to Seattle!  |   Film and Video Productions     *
*    \\\\\\    Have a latte'!      |Technical Subjects Our Specialty! *
*     \\\\\\                       |                                  *
***********************************************************************
Well Excuse me. I not only read the manual but I purchased two more of
the Lightwave essential tapes. In case you can't comprehend a simple
question I not only asked how but what the best method was. It was a
ligitiment question . If you really want to perform a public service
for the list drop your rude body off. Your response makes my freakin
question look really thoughtfull. At least it was lightwave related
							
							bill